Just like black never goes out of style neither does getting fabulous clothes for a value. We, at Gwynnie Bee, think rental is the new way to get more fun with fashion for your money.
We would love to see and hear why you think “Rental is the New Black.” Create and upload a 30-90 second video to YouTube and enter our contest to win a free month of Gwynnie Bee! There will be 5 winners: 1 “Viewers Choice” that gets the most votes on Facebook; and 4 as chosen by the worker bees at Gwynnie Bee.
This is a sample video from member Sheila and is not eligible for the contest.
Remember to keep it under 90 seconds!
#rentalisthenewblack YouTube Contest Rules
- Gwynnie Bee subscribers, paying or on free trials, are eligible to enter. Gwynnie Bee employees and relatives of employees are not eligible.
- Entrants must be in good standing at the end of the contest period. Ladies with past due status are not eligible.
- Entrant videos must be 30-90 seconds in length and uploaded to YouTube. Video description must include the tags #rentalisthenewblack #gwynniebeerental. You must submit the YouTube link on the Contest page located at facebook.com/gwynniebee to count as an official entry.
- Limit 1 video per subscriber.
- Winners will receive a free month of their current subscription to their Gwynnie Bee service based on their subscription level at time of contest end.
- There will be 1 “Viewers Choice” winner based on the video with the highest number of votes received. There will be 4 other winners as selected by Gwynnie Bee. Judging criteria is based on:
- Quality of video
- Ability to communicate the emotional and rational payoff of being a Gwynnie Bee member
- Contest period is from September 18, 2013 to October 9, 2013.
- Winners of the contest will be determined by October 11, 2013.
- Participation does not impact or guarantee package delivery.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash or permanent ownership of garments.
- Value of the prize will be determined by the winner’s subscription plan on the day of contest end, October 9, 2013.
- The free month credit will be applied to the winner’s next billing cycle after the winner is notified.
Questions? Let us know below! We can’t wait to see your videos.