It’s New Arrivals… on a Thursday? If you’re confused, it’s okay. We are now coming to you with new arrivals every 10 days instead of every other Tuesday. This means many more new items to fill your closet with! Start warming up your computer mouse – we’ve got lots of great items today.
Fun and Functional Shirts
All three of these shirts vary in neckline, colors, and sleeve type, yet they can all be styled very similarly. These versatile pieces can take you from carefree girl-on-the-go to business casual.
- Carefree: Pair the top with a pair of jeans or shorts, easy flats or sandals, a smattering of bangle bracelets, and an oversized tote.
- Layered Boho: Pair the top with a pair of black leggings or skinny jeans. Layer with a motorcycle jacket and some long necklaces. Wear with boots, pumps, or sandals and carry a hobo-style bag.
- Business Casual: Pair the shirt with black trousers, nice pumps, and top with a structured blazer or cardigan. Couple with a simple necklace and some simple drop earrings. Carry your laptop bag or structured satchel.
We love warmer temperatures because it means we can throw on easy dresses like these and run out the door. That being said, they are also really versatile and can be layered due to being sleeveless and above the knee.
- (Nearly) One Item Outfit: Wear the dress with some flats or sandals (ooh, perhaps some espadrilles), add some arm candy with multiple bracelets if desired, and throw your sunglasses on.
- Slightly Sassy: Don’t want to show so much skin? Wear leggings or capris with black pumps or slingbacks. Or leave your legs bare and add a 3/4 sleeve cardigan with a skinny belt over it. If you really want to keep covered, you can add both, but showing some skin is sexy without being too revealing!
- Cooler Weather Concealing: If it’s not blazing hot where you are, you can wear these dresses as tunics. Simply wear black tights, knee-high boots or booties, and top with a structured blazer or cardigan.
What new arrivals are you looking forward to receiving?