Overwhelmed at the beauty and confidence in these member photos from the past couple of weeks!
Ana (from Facebook) in the IGIGI Agnessa Polka Dot top
Krystel (Army Wife 101) in the Anna Scholz Giraffe Print kimono
Erin (The Bariatric Guru) in the INC Printed Faux Wrap Dress
Bekah (Matters of Merrymaking) in the Charter Club Paisley Print Dress
Jenny (Metamorfit) in the Jones NY Belted Cap Sleeve Dress
Emily (Skinny Emmie) in the Karen Kane Extended Back Tank Dress and
Pepper Pixie (from Facebook) in the Tahari Sleeveless Belted Print Dress
Kris (Scrap and Sniff) in the INC Boatneck Printed Shift Dress
Michele (from Facebook) in the ASOS Mini Lace Pencil Dress
Here is a handful of recent blog posts from enthusiastic Gwynnie Bee members. Style inspiration abounds!
- Jenny of Metamorfit embraced color in a big way with some fabulous looks
- Katie of Hems for Her successfully styled the Eloquii Geo Print dress with a moto jacket
- Kirstin Marie shows us three springy Gwynnie Bee looks
- Amanda of Fashion, Love, and Martinis shared her easter dress, and also styled the black and white tunic from Karen Kane.
- Erin, The Bariatric Guru shows her Gwynnie Bee looks from coast-to-coast
- Krystel of Army Wife 101 shared her latest Gwynnie Bee wares
- Bekah of Matters of Merrymaking paired denim and paisley
What was your favorite Gwynnie Bee outfit worn this week?