When an outfit catches your eye and you must have it for your own, that means it’s covet-worthy for sure! In our Style Crush series, we spotlight one gorgeous look and the fashionista behind it — in short, our very own fashion-focused version of Woman Crush Wednesday #wcw! Check out our latest love below and tag your own crush-inspiring look with #ShareMeGB for a chance to be featured!
Style Crush: Tamera Dionne (@tameradionne via Instagram)
Tamera’s take on denim on denim turns classic pieces trendy. Endless buttons, peep toe wedges and a statement necklace to pop, this look is oh-so current.
Get the Look:
- Start with a denim skirt. Tamera chose the Melissa McCarthy Seven7 Button Front Skirt in Apollo Wash.
- Coordinate your denim washes. We love that Tamera’s chambray is a clean bright wash, which plays off the slightly distressed look of her skirt.
- Button up! Line your buttons all the way from neck to knee for a long, flattering line.
- With Tamera’s lightwash denim, choosing a cream shoe keeps the whole look light and pulled together.
- Finish off with a touch of sparkle. Adding a bib necklace under a buttoned up collar, adds a pop of femininity in an unexpected way.