As we wind down 2013, we thought we’d take a look back at our top 10 most closeted styles for the year. We love seeing our gorgeous members in their Gwynnie Bee wares, so we’ve mashed up some member images from the year with our top 10 styles.
Please note that due to the popularity of these styles throughout the year, they may have been retired from circulation. We’re glad so many members were able to enjoy these garments, but want to always make sure we’re providing items in the highest quality for everyone’s enjoyment.
Without further ado, the top 10 most closeted Gwynnie Bee styles of 2013:
1. IGIGI Riley Dress, sizes 12-30/32
As seen on Jenn B., April R., Jennifer S., Jenna E., and Cynthia C.
2. IGIGI Reena Dress, sizes 12-30/32
As seen on D’Andrea D.
3. INC Printed A-Line Dress, limited sizes in extremely small quantities
As seen on Dianna S. and Lisa T.
As seen on Diana T., Sarah R., Elysa M., Pepper F., and Jackie F.
5. Cherry Velvet Marilyn Dress in Wind Song, sizes XL-3X
As seen on Sarah B., Christine H., Alison G., Cat G., and Sara F.
6. Alfani Belted Polka Dot Dress, sizes 10-24
As seen on Nicole B. and Crishana
7. Eloquii Chevron T-Shirt Dress, all but size 22 retired,
extremely limited quantity.
As seen on Alison G.
As seen on Nicole B., Emily S., Wendy M., Rachel O., and Chrissy K.
9. IGIGI Bassa Maxi Dress, sizes 12, 30/32, quantities extremely limited
As seen on Sarah B.
10. ASOS Curve Peplum Top in Stripe, sizes 14-22
As seen on Linnea W., Sarah B., Rachel H., Emily S., Katie F.
Did you enjoy any of these items this year? If so, share your photos on our Facebook page or on social media with #gwynniebee so we can see them and share with everyone!
Experiencing a little #FOMO with this list? Not to worry! Stay tuned for a look at trends to get psyched about in 2014!
What items were your favorite from 2013? Sound off in the comments!