We have a term for when an outfit catches your eye and you must have it: covet-worthy! In our Style Crush series, we spotlight one gorgeous look and the fashionista behind it—our very own fashion-focused version of #wcw, Woman Crush Wednesday. Check out our latest love below and tag your own crush-inspiring look with #ShareMeGB for a chance to be featured!
Style Crush: Megan Lee (@meganleephoto via Instagram)
Causal but polished, Megan paired the Style & Co Tied Scarf Blouse and the RACHEL Rachel Roy Midi A-Line Denim Skirt to create a look that feels made to go together. With a in-style straw bag and comfy flats, Megan is ready to run errands, hit up brunch, or any out-and-about activity, while looking put-together.
Steal Her Style:
- Start with a boho-inspired shirt made of a lightweight material, like chiffon, that’s easily tucked in without bulk.
- Tuck the blouse into a structured denim skirt sitting at your natural waist for a seamless silhouette. Bonus tip: this is a great way to change the shape of a top that you love the print of, but not the cut.
- Adding a bold printed bag in the same color palette is a great way to dip your toe in the print-mixing trend, without being overwhelming.
- Your most comfortable flats work well with this outfit, playing off the denim and contrasting with the more polished material of the shirt. This is a great way to try out a sneaker with a skirt, keeping the look pulled together.
- Our favorite accessory is Megan’s pup pal, Elvis! We can’t think of a better way to top off this look.
Want to be featured as our next Style Crush? Be sure to tag your best outfit pics with #ShareMeGB for a chance to be featured.