When an outfit catches your eye and you must have it for your own, that means it’s covet-worthy for sure! In our Style Crush series, we spotlight one gorgeous look and the fashionista behind it — in short, our very own fashion-focused version of Woman Crush Wednesday #wcw! Check out our latest love below and tag your own crush-inspiring look with #ShareMeGB for a chance to be featured!
Style Crush: Dani (@dani.the.chic via Instagram)
Dani layered the Julian Taylor Pleated Dress in Garden Print with a relaxed tee and neutral accessories for a look that is feminine but dressed down for all your weekend plans.
Get the look:
- Start with a gorgeous fit and flare. Pro tip: try it over one of our Summer Essentials: The Garden Frock!
- Layer a cotton t-shirt over the top, putting the spotlight on the skirt of the dress.
- To keep the flattering silhouette of the fit and flare, knot the shirt at your natural waist, or choose a crop top.
- Adding Cognac-colored accessories, like strappy sandals and a floppy hat, lend a breezy summer feel.
- Bonus: break out your statement jewelry to add a little interest over the simple tee!
Want to be featured as our next Style Crush? Be sure to tag your best outfit pics with #ShareMeGB for a chance to be featured.