With the exciting launch of the Plenty by Tracy Reese line just behind us, we reached out to our featured influencer for this month, Madeline Figueroa-Jones, owner and Editor-in-Chief of Plus Model Magazine for her take on how to style the looks. With her devotion to body positivity and plus size fashion, we knew her styling tips would be perfect. Read on to see how she styled three of her favorite pieces from the Plenty by Tracy Reese collection, exclusively in extended sizing for Gwynnie Bee.
- Pair this great dress with a blazer and heels and you have a fabulous corporate look with a fashion flair.
- When in doubt, belt it! Adding a belt and a cute pair of flats will take this from cute to SUPER cute!
- For the woman on the go a solid color bomber jacket and booties is the way to go. Leave the office and join your friends for after-work cocktails in this great look.
- Simple is always beautiful. Add a color shoe and handbag and you are ready to go in this beautiful print a-line dress from Tracy Reese.
- A crop cardigan is the way to go on those chilly spring evenings. Add a cut strappy sandal and you are ready for a night out on the town.
- A solid color cape would take this look from stylish to runway ready… don’t be afraid to pair with an equally fabulous high heeled shoe. Make your entrance!
- Rock your skater dress to the office with a colorful bag and nude heels for 9 to 5 fashion.
- A cute denim crop jacket and white sneakers is how I would take this look from corporate to mom on the go!
- Going glam? A pleather moto jacket and sexy heels is the way to go for a night out on the town.
Thanks for your great tips, Maddy! For more of Maddy, check back to her featured influencer page to see all her goings on with us. For more Plenty by Tracy Reese, check out our Lookbook of the styles exclusively for Gwynnie Bee.